Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this one while poking around the net. Haven't tried it though.
- 5 lbs baby new potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 large red onion, sliced
- 3⁄4 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 3⁄4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, shredded
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover pan and steam 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring, until onion is soft. Add potatoes, cook about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned. Pour over lemon juice, add garlic and basil, mix well.
This was a very nice way to present potatoes. A very nice and flavorful side dish. Loved the lemon.
Very good! Lots of flavor and my whole family loved it. I was feeling a little sensitive to the lemon juice but then I just added some salt and it was perfect. Funny because I am not normally the salt fiend. :) Thanks I will keep this dish!
This is my new favorite potato dish! I used a combo of red & yellow peppers and shallots instead of the onion. The lemon juice made these so full of flavor. Will be making these a lot!