- 5 lbs baby new potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 large red onion, sliced
- 3⁄4 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 3⁄4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover pan and steam 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring, until onion is soft. Add potatoes, cook about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned. Pour over lemon juice, add garlic and basil, mix well.