1/2 Photos of Sautéed Zucchini With Lemon
One more thing to do with all that zucchini from the garden. This is a quick, good, and easy side dish that can be served with a weeknight family meal as well as a fancy dinner. Goes great with grilled chicken or even a nice snack on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil over medium heat.
- 2Cut each zucchini half lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- 3Season the flour with salt & pepper, then coat with the zucchini with flour.
- 4Sauté zucchini in oil and butter until cooked through but not mushy, turning to brown on all sides (5-10 minutes).
- 5When done, turn heat to low, and add soy sauce and lemon juice.
- 6Serve promptly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sautéed Zucchini With Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 465.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g