Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
Make and share this Sautéed Zucchini and Tomatoes Provencal recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil. Add zucchini and cook, until lightly browned and crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until tomatoes give off their liquid and zucchini is tender but not mushy, 2-3 minutes.