Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful snack and makes a great appetizer.
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons japanese sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cut zucchini and onions into bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on med-high heat.
- Once pan is heated add zucchini, onion, sesame seeds, butter, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until zucchini and onions are slightly tender and browned.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Yummy! Zucchini with an Asian flair. This was very simple to make. I used both zucchini and yellow squash for some nice color. Thanx for sharing!
I made this for my boyfriend, who is Chinese. It was a little change of pace from the oil and garlic stirfry I usually make. I omitted the salt and pepper, and the flavor was perfect. We both liked it a lot. Thanks!
Delicious, easy and used up a good amount of the bumper zucchini crop!