Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Olives are one of my favorite things in the world--this dish is divine.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup imported kalamata olive, drained and pitted
- 1 cup imported greek green olives, drained and pitted
- 1 cup imported gaeta olive, drained and pitted
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook parsley, onion, red pepper, and garlic, in olive oil for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until garlic just begins to become golden.
- Stir in olives, cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until olives are tender and skins begin to wrinkle.