A quick, easy, German side dish from Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Sautéed New Potatoes With Parsley recipe from Food.com.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove a narrow strip of peel from around middle of each potato.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and sauté until crisp and golden, about 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Sprinkle with parsley.