Prep 5 mins
Cook 23 mins
A quick, easy, German side dish from Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Sautéed New Potatoes With Parsley recipe from Food.com.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove a narrow strip of peel from around middle of each potato.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and sauté until crisp and golden, about 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
I don't know what happened. I did cut the recipe in half since I was serving this for two people. Followed directions exactly, and was not impressed at all :-( Sorry. I know this is mentioned as a German side dish, but this reminded me of home fries served at breakfast.
These potatoes are wonderful! I loved how they were so crisp on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. I served them alongside herb chicken and artichokes. They were so simple to make and enjoyed by all. A recipe I will be making again. Made and reviewed for the Best of 2010 Recipe Tag game.
Simple, easy...what more could you ask for? I steamed the potatoes in the microwave first, then made exactly as posted. They make the perfect accompaniment to any dinner. Made for ZWT6.