Recipe by littleturtle
Simple and super yummy. Makes a wonderful side dish for just about anything, but especially nice with steak. A little different (and more interesting) than the standard way of sautéing mushrooms in just butter and garlic.
Top Review by Darkhunter
If it were possible, I would definitely give it more. I don't even have a photo for it, because it was eaten right out of the skillet! I added shrimp after I added the juice mixture. Wonderful! Thnx so much for posting your recipe, littleturtle! Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together lemon juice, soy sauce, and sugar; set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat butter, olive oil, and garlic over medium-high heat until butter melts.
- Add mushrooms and sauté, stirring until golden brown and butter has been absorbed (5-10 minutes).
- Add lemon mixture to mushrooms, stirring until sauce is absorbed.