Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is the perfect topping for grilled steaks or by itself
- 1 (8 ounce) box white button mushrooms
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced very thin
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in sauce pan and add onions and mushrooms.
- Sauté for 1 minute then add salt and pepper and lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Turn fire down to low and cook 5 minutes more.
These were OK and very simple to make but cooking time was longer than expected and final dish had too much liquid.