Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
ZWT6 Italy. Great as a side to steak. 5 stars on http://allrecipes.com.au
- 30 g butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (not halal)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 500 g crimini button mushrooms, sliced
- Melt butter with oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano and mushrooms.
- Sauté for 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
Very nice! I actually threw all the ingredients in some aluminum foil, wrapped it tightly and put it on the grill for about 15 minutes until done to perfection. We ate them atop burgers with cheddar cheese. I used basil & oregano flavored balsamic, so I didn't add any extra oregano. Thanks for sharing! Made for Veggie Swap July 2010.
Great mushrooms! These were flavorful and very easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 49
These were very good tasting mushrooms! I loved the balsamic taste to them. I used white button mushrooms since that's all the store had. Delicious!! Made for PAC Spring 2012.