Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A delicious side to any steak.
- 1⁄2 lb white button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 lb portabella mushroom, roughly chopped half inch
- 1⁄2 lb oyster mushroom, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil to a large pan and bring to medium high heat.
- Add portabella and white button mushrooms and cook until lightly colored, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add oyster mushrooms and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and green onions stirring until garlic is softened.
- Add white wine and deglaze the pan.
- Add parsley and reduce heat to simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste; and remove from heat.
I made it using portobello and white button mushrooms. Wordeful side dish. Garlic and wine was a Great combination! Thanks for sharing. Made it for PAC Fall 2009
Nice combination of different mushrooms. I used Marsala wine to deglaze the pan. Recipe went well with a Pizza Omelet. Lovely side dish for Sunday Brunch