Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sandwich made from the king of mushrooms.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 italian flat bread (5 by 5 inch)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 red onion
- 4 large morels
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat up the pan.
- Add olive oil.
- Add basil, salt and hot sauce.
- Slice morels in half, slice onion into rings and add those.
- Sauté until onions are caramelized.
- Cut bread in half to form a top and bottom.
- Sandwich the ingredients between the slices of bread.
- Bake in toaster oven for 5 minutes on high, or until bread turns golden.