1/2 Photos of Sautéed Leeks W/ Lemon & Cayenne
Leeks sautéed with lemon and cayenne pepper. Super easy and delicious side dish and the ingredients can be interchangeable with whatever you have on hand (could use lime and crushed red pepper or fresh diced chili pepper instead...etc).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Pour 1 TB of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 22. Chop 2 large whole leeks (and admire how pretty they are inside as you're chopping) and add to skillet.
- 33. Season with salt and pepper (I just use a dash of each).
- 44. Squeeze the zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon into the skillet.
- 55. Add 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
- 66. Sauté over medium heat until white parts of leek become translucent and start to slightly caramelize.
- 77. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sautéed Leeks W/ Lemon & Cayenne
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g