- 1 bunch kale, cut into 1/2 inch segments
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon pancetta, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Step 1: Heat pan with olive oil and cook pancetta until brown , then add add onion sauté until onions soft; then add garlic and cook another 1 minute. Next, add flake pepper.
- Step 2: Place kale in the pan at medium heat, then add salt and stir well. Cook about 3 minutes, then add chickpeas and heat for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.