Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
Kale is delicous
- 1 bunch kale, cut into 1/2 inch segments
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon pancetta, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Step 1: Heat pan with olive oil and cook pancetta until brown , then add add onion sauté until onions soft; then add garlic and cook another 1 minute. Next, add flake pepper.
- Step 2: Place kale in the pan at medium heat, then add salt and stir well. Cook about 3 minutes, then add chickpeas and heat for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
I made this last night, my husband and son (and I) loved it! Very easy to make, and a great flavor mix. I'll definitely be making it again.