- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 zucchini, very finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 12 ounces feta, crumbled
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and add zucchini and garlic.
- Cook on a low heat for about 10 mins, till soft but not browned.
- Transfer to a dish or plastic container, cool, then cover and put in fridge till ready to eat.
- Remove zucchini from fridge, place on a plate and bring to room temperature.
- Combine extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle over zucchini and top with the crumbled feta.
- Serve at room temperature.