Jordan Elwell's Note:
A succulent sautéed chicken recipe offering a burst of sweet, tangy flavor from capers and lemon, supplemented by a foundational onion and garlic base. I usually serve this with a pasta and pesto, accompanied by carrots and/or broccoli, washed down with a cheap white wine. Bon appétit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute sliced onions in olive oil until translucent.
- 2Add garlic, capers and caper juice, allowing to simmer 2-3 minutes.
- 3Cook chicken breasts atop onions on low heat.
- 4Squeeze fresh lemon juice over chicken breasts, placing peels in skillet afterwards.
- 5Add wine, allow flavors to soak until chicken is fully cooked.
- 6Serve with pasta or vegetables, as desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sautéed Chicken With Capers & Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.7 mg
- Sodium 807.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: