Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A succulent sautéed chicken recipe offering a burst of sweet, tangy flavor from capers and lemon, supplemented by a foundational onion and garlic base. I usually serve this with a pasta and pesto, accompanied by carrots and/or broccoli, washed down with a cheap white wine. Bon appétit.
- Saute sliced onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add garlic, capers and caper juice, allowing to simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Cook chicken breasts atop onions on low heat.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over chicken breasts, placing peels in skillet afterwards.
- Add wine, allow flavors to soak until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with pasta or vegetables, as desired.