1/2 Photos of Sautéed Chicken Thighs With Lemon and Capers – Ww 5
Based on a recipe from the November 28-December 4, 2010 WeightWatchers weekly reader. It says, “The chicken is tender and juicy and the sauce has a great salty-savory thing going on. A nice, easy recipe any time of year.” My DH and I both love the caper and lemon flavor combination. Yields 2 chicken thighs, ¾ cup string beans, and about 1 ½ tablespoons sauce per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- 2In small bowl, whisk together flour with pepper. Coat chicken with flour.
- 3Brown chicken in a single layer in prepared skillet until golden on bottom, about 6 minutes. Turn chicken and brown on the other side, about 4 more minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Note: you may have to brown the chicken in two batches.
- 4Pour broth into hot skillet and scrape up any browned bits with a wooden spoon. Return chicken to skillet, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in lemon juice and capers and heat for 30 seconds.
- 6Serve green beans on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sautéed Chicken Thighs With Lemon and Capers – Ww 5
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 613.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 33.0 g