Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Cooking Light. Posting for ZWT3. Great Brittain. Wouldn't a photo of this be lovely? ;)
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots, and sauté 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, pepper, and salt; sauté 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in tarragon.
- Preheat broiler.
- Divide cheese evenly among muffin halves. Place muffins on a baking sheet, and broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Spoon 1/3 cup tomato mixture over each muffin half. Serve immediately.