This is from Cooking Light. Posting for ZWT3. Great Brittain. Wouldn't a photo of this be lovely? ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add shallots, and sauté 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, pepper, and salt; sauté 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat; stir in tarragon.
- 4Preheat broiler.
- 5Divide cheese evenly among muffin halves. Place muffins on a baking sheet, and broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- 6Spoon 1/3 cup tomato mixture over each muffin half. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes and Tarragon on English Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 661.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 17.4 g