Cabbage with Apples and Walnuts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add cabbage. Cook until it starts to soften, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add chopped shallot and stir to distribute. Let cook about a minute.
- 3Add apple pieces and stir again. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until apple starts to soften.
- 4Add the cider vinegar and walnuts. Stir and cook until heated through.
- 5Squeeze a little lemon juice on top. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sautéed Cabbage With Apples and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g