Recipe by SouthernBell2627
Excellent recipe! My family loves it! Recipe is from "Family Circle", "Woman's Day", or "Woman's World" magazine, 2005.
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 lbs boneless rib-eye steaks, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 lb mushroom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and oil in a large bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add beef and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add the beef and marinade and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add onion, zucchini and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until the veggies are tender. Season with salt and pepper.