Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Part of a flavorful “let’s see what we have in the house” meal of Tuna Pabucas (Patties) With Two Radish-Caper Sauce (patty, burger, cake – everyone seems to call it something different), Simple Microwave Sesame Rice.
- 1⁄4 head cabbage (coarsely sliced)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary needles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 avocado (diced)
- Sauté cabbage, tomatoes, and rosemary in olive oil in a small frying pan on medium heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place salad in a circle on individual serving dish and form a border with avocado.