Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty way to serve asparagus!!
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 1/2 inch length
- Whisk together mustard, vinegar, and 1 tablespoons oil in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper,.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring frequently, until asparagus are just tender, 10-12 minutes. If the spears begin to brown, reduce heat to low.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving dish. Drizzle with the vinaigrette, toss and serve immediately.