- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelopeknorr leek soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup fresh lump crabmeat, picked over for cartilage and flaked
- 8 sourdough English muffins, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, soup mix, celery, cheese, Worcestershire, and crabmeat.
- Spread mixture on the muffins; broil until the tops are golden brown.
- Cut each muffin into wedges and serve immediately.