1/3 Photos of Sausages With Potatoes and Rosemary
1 hr 10 mins
Jen T's Note:
A great all in one dish. Just add a salad to complete the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pe-heat oven to 400'F/200'C.
- 2Place sausages in a pot of cold water to cover and bring to boil.
- 3Simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- 4Remove from water and slice thickly.
- 5Place sausage slices in a roasting pan.
- 6Add potatoes which have been cut into either thick slices or chunks.
- 7Sprinkle over the paprika, salt and black pepper.
- 8Add the rosemary.
- 9Drizzle with oil and toss gently.
- 10Roast for 50 minutes to 1 hour stirring occasionally or until potatoes are tender and sausages are golden brown.
- 11Tear ciabatta into bite sized pieces and add to pan for final 20 minutes of cooking.
- 12Sprinkle with basil and serve with a green salad and a spicy tomato sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausages With Potatoes and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.9
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 1548.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: