Recipe by Melly Mel
The amounts in this recipe are based on what I prefer, you may want to use more or less depending on your tastes. This was a childhood family favorite!
Top Review by Bergy
This is comfort food! Quick & easy to make I used large Beef sausages, cut them up before frying them so they came out like little meatballs. I like the bit of curry and I added 1 1/2 tsp granular garlic & 1/2 tsp chili flakes. The recipe was fine just the way it was but I like things just a tad hotter. Thanks MellyMel for a tasty dinner — Sep 13, 2005
- 8 thin beef sausages
- 1 can campbell's tomato soup
- 236.59 ml grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml dried yellow mustard powder
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- salt and pepper
- white rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry sausages in frypan until done.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Pour tomato soup into pan, stir in mustard and curry and salt and pepper, bring to boil.
- Add grated cheese and stir thoroughly.
- Return sliced sausages to sauce and stir.
- Simmer 2- 3 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.