1/1 Photo of Sausages in Tomato Stuff
Melly Mel's Note:
The amounts in this recipe are based on what I prefer, you may want to use more or less depending on your tastes. This was a childhood family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sausages in frypan until done.
- 2Cut into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- 3Pour tomato soup into pan, stir in mustard and curry and salt and pepper, bring to boil.
- 4Add grated cheese and stir thoroughly.
- 5Return sliced sausages to sauce and stir.
- 6Simmer 2- 3 minutes.
- 7Serve over white rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausages in Tomato Stuff
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 595.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: