Prep 3 mins
Cook 18 mins
The amounts in this recipe are based on what I prefer, you may want to use more or less depending on your tastes. This was a childhood family favorite!
- 8 thin beef sausages
- 1 can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried yellow mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- white rice, to serve
- Fry sausages in frypan until done.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Pour tomato soup into pan, stir in mustard and curry and salt and pepper, bring to boil.
- Add grated cheese and stir thoroughly.
- Return sliced sausages to sauce and stir.
- Simmer 2- 3 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
This is comfort food! Quick & easy to make I used large Beef sausages, cut them up before frying them so they came out like little meatballs. I like the bit of curry and I added 1 1/2 tsp granular garlic & 1/2 tsp chili flakes. The recipe was fine just the way it was but I like things just a tad hotter. Thanks MellyMel for a tasty dinner — Sep 13, 2005
was very easy and tasty. will be making again for the family. would never have put this combination together but it really works.
Very easy to do, my kids loved it and they are fussy eaters. Didn't have powdered mustard so used wholegrain instead, worked well.Used little beef chipolata sausages chopped up. Will be a keeper, thanks.