1/3 Photos of Sausages in Sauce
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a great meat dish. Best served over rice or with potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sausage (I use breakfast sausage)
- 1Cut sausage into small pieces.
- 2Lightly brown in frying pan.
- 3Place sausage in a casserole dish.
- 4Combine sauce ingredients and place over sausages.
- 5Bake covered at 325°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausages in Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.5
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 1498.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 15.1 g