Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a great meat dish. Best served over rice or with potatoes.
- 1 lb sausage (I use breakfast sausage)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (or soya sauce)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Cut sausage into small pieces.
- Lightly brown in frying pan.
- Place sausage in a casserole dish.
- Combine sauce ingredients and place over sausages.
- Bake covered at 325°F for 1 1/2 hours.
I just finish this recipe it tastes and looks great. I used smoke saugsages and used franks hot sauce in place of the tabasco sauce. I covered some home made mash potatoes with the recipe. I'll be making this again
In negative degree weather I was craving something to warm me up and this meal was perfect. Both my boyfriend and I loved this recipe. I used polish sausage and served over rice. Next time I make this I think I'll add green peppers and a little more tabasco sauce.
This was really yummy & so easy I cut up a few fresh tomatoes & added them in the last 15 minutes of cooking. I done mashed potato to soak up the sauce. Will be doing this again for sure!!