Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Sausages with onion, garlic, and spaghetti sauce.
- 1 kg sausage
- 14 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 minced garlic clove
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cook sausages in frying pan.
- Add onions, cook for about 20 minutes until sausages are fully cooked and onions are browning.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Add to sausages when cooked; stir well.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Add mixture to casserole dish, making sure sausages are well covered.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.