Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is good with hot sausage as well
- 2 lbs small green zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup buttered bread crumb
- Parboil zucchini. Sauté pork sausage and onions drain off fat.
- Combine zucchini, sausage, onions, spices and eggs in a casserole dish. Top with bread crumbs and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minute Serves 4-6.
Yummy & so easy!