Recipe by Chalsea
A friend of mine taught me how to make this and I loved it. I make it for parties and they are eaten up quicker than I can pull them out of the oven!
- 1 lb italian sweet sausage, casing removed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- wonton wrapper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage, drain and rinse.
- Add cheese and salsa. Cook until cheese melts.
- Place won-ton wrappers in ungreased mini muffin trays. Fill cups with sausage mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Remove cups from trays and place on baking sheet.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes. Top with sour cream.