Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great recipe for parties! Using spicey sausage would be great. They can be made at home and taken to parties in pans and reheated for about 10 minutes.
- 1 lb cooked crumbled sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 48 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Blot cooked sausage with paper towels to remove grease and combine with cheeses, olives, peppers and salad dressing.
- Slightly grease mini or regular muffin tins with vegetable oil spray. Press wrappers in tins and spray wrappers with oil.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from tins and place on cookie sheets. Fill with sausage mixture. Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until the cheeses are bubbly.
I even made this receipe with vegetarian sausage and my vegetarian friends loved it just the same. I also make it the regular way for non-vegetarians. Either way it was a big hit and I'm planning on using it again soon.
This appetizer went over better than any one I've made before! At our office party, it was the first empty tray! The only thing I altered was that I cooked the red pepper with the sausage.
Very good and easy. Left out the olives and peppers. I used Spicy ranch and a little of regular ranch too. Awesome! Thanks so much!