Recipe by Skeeter
These fancy looking appetizers are ideal when entertaining large groups.
Top Review by GeorgeB59102
I can't believe I found this recipe! I have made these on several occasions and they always go fast. I have yet to run into anyone from Montana that has ever had them before so it is a nice change of pace and popular at parties. I also add chopped black olives.
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded colby cheese (8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly press wonton wrappers onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the cheese, peppers, onions and salad dressing.
- Spoon a rounded tablespoonful into each wonton cup.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes or until heated through.