- 1 1⁄2 lbs Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 ounces cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 sprig tarragon, torn (or thyme)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage in olive oil in skillet over medium high heat, 10 to 15 minutes; remove and slice.
- Add carrots and onion to skillet and cook over medium high heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add beans and white white, simmer for 5 minutes. Fold in sausage and tarragon or thyme, whichever you're using.