Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An excellent luncheon entree that is quick and easy. Adapted from "The German Cookbook" by Mimi Sheraton and posted for ZWT6.
- 4 frankfurters or 4 knockwurst, unsliced or 1⁄2 lb baloney, type wurst unsliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- creamed spinach (1-2 cans)
- 4 eggs
- Cut frankfurters or knockwursts into 1" thick slices. (If a boloney type of wurst is used, cut into 1" cubes.
- Mix wurst into prepared spinach.
- Fry eggs.
- Arrange spinach and wurst on a plate. Top each portion with 1-2 fried eggs.
ok reallyeasy breakfast made for one creamwed my frozen spinach by after friying egg and sausge put a tablespoon of wondra flour and about a 1/2 cup of cream fast easy unbeleivably tasty zaar tour 6