Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a family favorite! Very quick and easy to make. An excellant appetizer. Choose fresh mushrooms with large caps to hold plenty of the stuffing.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Take one olive (two if mushroom is large) and surround in sausage.
- Stuff into mushroom cap, and repeat until each mushroom is stuffed.
- Reserve any leftover sausage and olives for another use.
- Place stuffed mushrooms in a baking dish and bake in a 350* oven for 30 minutes, then turn broiler on and cook 5 minutes more until browned well on tops.
- Serve warm.