Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is kid-friendly and very easy! A good fall dinner.
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 2 medium sweet onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 lbs smoked sausage, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 lb egg noodles, cooked
- Put everything but the sausage into a crockpot.
- Cook on low for approximately 6 hours or until the apples start to sauce.
- Add the sausage and cook for another 2 hours.
- Serve over the egg noodles.