Recipe by chelleshocked
This dip is a favorite for parties at work, everyone always requests it. Hope you enjoy it!
Top Review by Jennydawn
So happy to see this recipe posted! I have made it over the years it is a wonderful throw together dip for pot lucks or family get to gathers. It's so easy to brown the sausage then throw all ingredients into the crockpot and done. My husband a picky eater also enjoys this!
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese (can use reduced fat as well)
- 10 ounces rotel (hot, mild, doesn't matter!)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Cube Velveeta.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally until melted and blended well.
- If you have a "keep warm" setting on your slow cooker, then set to this temp until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips.