- 12 eggs
- 2 (16 ounce) cartons pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 4 links chicken & apple sausage, chopped
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté chicken sausage until browned, set aside.
- Lightly sauté zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, and onion, set aside.
- Grease a 9x12 glass dish and pour in carton of egg whites. Beat 6 eggs and mix with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, rosemary, and pour into dish.
- Toss in sausage, tomatoes, and sauteed veggies.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- This can also be done in muffin cups if you would like it more portable.