Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I collected this and had to share it. It is so simple fast and requires only a few ingredients! 8)
- 1 lb fresh bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups prepared biscuit mix
- 2 medium sliced onions
- 3⁄4 cup condensed tomato soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Form sausage meat into 6 patties.
- Simmer in frying pan with the 2 tablespoons water, keep covered.
- Remove the cover, allow both sides to brown.
- Put patties in casserole dish or 8x8x2-inch cakepan.
- Brown the onions in the sausage fat.
- Then put onions over sausage.
- Pour tomato soup and water, combined, on top.
- In a bowl, blend the biscuit mix and milk, creating a softened dough.
- Roll to fit the baking dish and put on layered sausage, onion, and soup.
- Lightly brush the dough with milk.
- Bake 20 minutes.