Sausage Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Remove casing from sausage; cook sausage in skillet and drain off grease.
- Stir in cottage cheese and add the flour.
- Add the oregano, basil and garlic powder and 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce.
- Divide the meat sauce mixture evenly among the 10 tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas, seam-side down, and place in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining meat sauce over the tortillas.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover, sprinkle cheese on top and bake about 5 or 10 minutes more until the cheese melts.