1/1 Photo of Sausage - Tortellini Soup
A good soup for cold fall and winter nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup dry red wine or 1 cup water
- 2 carrots, thinly slice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Discard sausage casings. Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Return mixture to Dutch oven.
- 3Stir in broth and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes. Skim off fat.
- 4Stir in zucchini and tortellini; simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage - Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (3802 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 1978.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: