Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I had a recipe for pasta with sun dried tomatoes and basil and I mixed it up a little bit, added a few extra things and it came out so good. Thought I would share!
- 2 cups bow tie pasta
- 6 -8 sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 lb chicken sausage (or regular sausage)
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced very thin
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- garlic salt
- Cook the pasta according to directions.
- **While pasta is cooking**.
- Sautee Sun Dried Tomatoes in a medium frying pan until slightly tender.
- Add peppers and continue sauteeing until also slightly tender.