Our family loves sausage in most any manner. I try to keep a batch of these in the freezer. The grandkids love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage, ground beef and onion in large pan until brown, adding Worcestershire, oregano and garlic powder.
- 2Reduce heat and blend in cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Spread on slices of rye bread.
- 4Place on a baking sheet with wax paper between layers and freeze.
- 5When frozen, put in a ziploc bag and store in freezer until ready to use.
- 6Bake at 325 for 15 - 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Toast
Serving Size: 1 (1472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature party rye rounds