Recipe by keen5
Note: I tried these at a company pot luck and thought they were delicious. Prep time is approximate with refrigeration time included.
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 (4 -6 ounce) cans green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Bisquick, milk and melted butter together and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix together in another bowl the sausage and green chiles.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts.
- Roll or pat into 1/4" rectangles.
- Spread each with equal amounts of the sausage mixture.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then slice 3/4" thick and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brown.
- May be completely frozen for later use.
- Slice while frozen and increase baking time about 10 minutes.