Breakfast sausage in a dinner casserole. Also good with wild rice instead of white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage; drain & remove from pan.
- 2Saute onion, bell pepper & celery in the same pan as the sausage drippings, until veggies are translucent.
- 3Stir soup mix into 4 cups warm water.
- 4Add the soup mix & water to the veggies.
- 5Stir in the rice, then add the sausage.
- 6Pour into 9x12 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until rice is cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Supper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1772.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.6 g