Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
At our house, you can never have too much stuffing. We used sausages from a little local grocery. They had a little bit of spice which really added great flavor. Feel free to use any cream soup ( celery, mushroom, potato would be good too.) If desired, combine half of stuffing mix and combine with 2 tbs. of melted butter and use as a crust on top of the casserole. This will yield a little creamier casserole.
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled, cooked and cubed)
- 6 small white potatoes (cooked and cubed)
- 3 smoked sausage (chopped)
- 304.75 g can cream of broccoli soup
- 432.33 g can no-salt-added corn (drained)
- 236.59 ml of low fat half-and-half
- 170.09 g box herb stuffing mix
- 2.46 ml sage
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into greased 13X9 pan.
- Bake 45 minutes.