This recipe is from my MIL, Joyce. Good stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage, remove from pan.
- 2Add butter to pan drippings and saute celery and onion till soft.
- 3Combine sausage, onion, celery, herbs, and bread cubes in a bowl and add broth till stuffing is moistened.
- 4Stuff bird or fill casserole dish (if baking in dish bake covered at 325* for 40-45 minutes).
- 5Recipe doubles well, in fact, I usually double it- we love stuffing!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 594.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g