Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from my MIL, Joyce. Good stuff!
Make and share this Sausage Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Brown sausage, remove from pan.
- Add butter to pan drippings and saute celery and onion till soft.
- Combine sausage, onion, celery, herbs, and bread cubes in a bowl and add broth till stuffing is moistened.
- Stuff bird or fill casserole dish (if baking in dish bake covered at 325* for 40-45 minutes).
- Recipe doubles well, in fact, I usually double it- we love stuffing!