- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 8 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage.
- Pour all bread cubes into extremely large bowl (I use a big pot).
- Place softened butter and thyme leaves on top of cubes.
- Pour warm sausage over it.
- Roll up your sleeves and knead it all together until well blended.
- Stuff turkey or chicken.
- Bake any remaining stuffing covered for 40 minutes at 350°F For in-the-bird flavor, I pour turkey drippings over this half way through.