Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and delicious. We have this every Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Sausage Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Brown sausage.
- Pour all bread cubes into extremely large bowl (I use a big pot).
- Place softened butter and thyme leaves on top of cubes.
- Pour warm sausage over it.
- Roll up your sleeves and knead it all together until well blended.
- Stuff turkey or chicken.
- Bake any remaining stuffing covered for 40 minutes at 350°F For in-the-bird flavor, I pour turkey drippings over this half way through.